Vancouver Adult Cystic Fibrosis Clinic
St. Paul’s Hospital
Unit 8B - Providence Building
1081 Burrard St.
General inquiries, booking appointments, and GPs referring patients:
Tel: 604-806-8522 (Monday through Friday 7:30 am — 3:30 pm)
Social Worker: 604-806-8227
Clinic Coordinator: 604-682-2344 ext.63892
Dietician: 604-682-2344 ext.62682
Pharmacist: 604-682-2344 ext.66296
Maintaining a healthy weight and optimizing your nutrition has been shown to be closely related to the best outcomes in Cystic Fibrosis (CF).
- Vitamins and Minerals in Cystic Fibrosis
- Pancreatic Insufficiency
- Distal Intestinal Obstruction Syndrome (DIOS)
- Nutritional Products Covered by Pharmacare
- Bone Health
CF is a multi-system condition which can impact significantly both physically and psychologically on people living with CF, as well as their families.
- Drug and Medical Coverage
- Cystic Fibrosis Grant
- Disability and Employment Insurance Sickness Benefits
- Vocational and Educational Resources
- Travelling with CF
- Supportive Resources