Consistent inpatient and outpatient care by a specialized CF team, as well as good self-care, have been important in improving the length and quality of life for people living with CF.
The sections below provide information on patient services offered by the Adult Cystic Fibrosis Clinic in Vancouver, as well as other supportive, patient related services.
Maintaining a healthy weight and optimizing your nutrition has been shown to be closely related to the best outcomes in Cystic Fibrosis (CF).
- Vitamins and Minerals in Cystic Fibrosis
- Pancreatic Insufficiency
- Distal Intestinal Obstruction Syndrome (DIOS)
- Nutritional Products Covered by Pharmacare
- Bone Health
CF is a multi-system condition which can impact significantly both physically and psychologically on people living with CF, as well as their families.
- Drug and Medical Coverage
- Cystic Fibrosis Grant
- Disability and Employment Insurance Sickness Benefits
- Vocational and Educational Resources
- Travelling with CF
- Supportive Resources